This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin™.
Assignment #4: (15% of the final grade)
In 2–3 pages (
excluding cover and reference pages):
· List seven different types of ambulatory care settings and describe what they do and how they operate;
· Discuss why ambulatory care makes sense in today’s healthcare environment;
· Compare and contrast free-standing versus hospital-based settings
· This paper should be written in the proper APA format
Be sure to include an introduction and conclusion in your paper
The grading rubric for this assignment appears below, if you opened the Assignment in the Assignment Folder, or can be opened by clicking on the ‘Written Assignment Rubric’ tab in the lower right corner of the screen, if you opened the Assignment in Content.
The Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goals 2022 for Ambulatory Health Care Program PDF
Understanding the Unique Demands of Ambulatory Care Settings Article PDF
CDC Website: Outpatient and Ambulatory Care Settings Landing Page
Management of a Heart Failure Patient in an Ambulatory Care Setting Article PDF
Ambulatory Care Nursing and Health Equity Publication PDF
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.