M.A., a 55-year-old patient, was recently diagnosed with bronchial asthma. Her mother and three brothers also have asthma. In the past year, M.A. has had three asthmatic attacks that were treated with prednisone and an albuterol inhaler. At an office visit today, prednisone is prescribed for 4 weeks, and the order is written as follows: day 1, 1 tablet 4 times a day; day 2, 1 tablet 3 times a day; day 3, 1 tablet 2 times a day; day 4, 1 tablet in the morning; day 5, one-half tablet in the morning. Albuterol inhaler 2 puffs PRN for acute asthma attacks.
Use APA Editorial Format for all citations and references.
· List the goal for this teaching/coaching plan
· Describe three teaching resources
· Identify the teaching strategies that can be used
· List the specific instructions that may be needed regarding her medication and what adverse reactions to be aware of/and what to do
· Identify two factors that may negatively influence adherence to the medication and how they can be overcome
· Describe how to include the family
· Provide information on how and when she should seek support and help
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.