State if the following changes involve
or reduction (R) or neither (N)
Fe2+ → Fe3+ O
I2 → I¯ R
F2 → F2O R
Balance the following half equations…
Na+ e- → Na +
Fe2+ → Fe3+ +e –
I2 + 2e- →
The following table shows the successive ionisation energies for Carbon and Oxygen;undefined Element 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th Carbon 1086.5 2352.6 4620.5 6222.7 37831 47277.0 – – Oxygen 1313.9 3388.3 5300.5 7469.2 10989.5 13326.5 71330 84078.0 undefinedUse this table to predict the electron configurations of these elements.undefined Carbon 1s2 2s2 2p2 Oxygen 1s2 2s2 2p4 Please can you check if my answers are correct and guide me, please? Thank you in advanceWhat will be the usual and the maximum oxidation state in compounds of:undefined Li Br Sr O B N Usual +1 7 +2 -2 +3 +5 Maximum +1 +9 +2 +8 +5 +7
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.