I have attached the instructions for the project below. Please read carefully, I will send reading material. PLEASE NO OUTSIDE SOURCES and use APA CITATIONS!Assignment 1
Please read ALL directions below before starting your assignment. You
may find it helpful to print a copy and cross off or highlight as you
complete each expectation. Good luck!
HRMN300 Assignment 1 – Spring 2021
Please submit your assignment as an attachment in your assignments
Your assignment cannot be accepted via messages or email.
You must submit to the assignment link by the due date stated in the
syllabus for credit. A missing assignment will be assigned a 0.
Respond to all four questions below on a new, blank word processing
document (such as MS Word).
Develop each answer to the fullest extent possible, discussing the
nuances of each topic and presenting your arguments logically.
In addition, include citations from the class content resources in weeks
1- 4 to support your arguments.
o Each answer should be robust and developed in-depth.
o You are expected to demonstrate critical thinking skills, as well as
an understanding of the issues identified. Some questions may
also require personal reflection and practical application. Your
responses will be evaluated for content as well as grammar and
o All writing must be your original work. PLEASE do not copy or
quote anything. Sources are just that, a reference. Once you
locate the information, read and interpret the data. What does it
mean to you? Type your own thoughts and own words. Then,
include in-text citations to support your ideas. This is not a
Include a Cover Page with Name, Date, and Title of Assignment.
Do not include the original question, only the question number.
Each response should be written in complete sentences, doublespaced and spell-checked. Use 12-point Times New Roman font with
1-inch margins on all sides. Include page numbers according to APA
In addition, you will want to include citations in APA format at the end
of each answer. Include a minimum of 3 references for each answer.
A) Select three functional areas of HR (i.e. recruiting, selection, training
and development, compensation etc.) and, for each one, discuss how that
function supports the HR and organizational strategies. Provide specific
examples of goals and outcomes that support organizational success.
B) Consider the organization you work for or one you have worked for in
the past. Evaluate the effectiveness of the HR function overall and at least
two specific functional areas (do not name the organization). Share at
least one HR program or initiative that you found particularly effective and
discuss how it supported the organization’s strategy. Why was it effective?
A) Discuss how an organization’s culture can impact policies and practices
related to diversity and multiculturalism.
• How can HR influence organizational culture to support
diversity and multiculturalism?
• Discuss at least three policies or practices that HR can
• How can HR work with leaders to implement these policies
B) Evaluate and discuss the diversity practices and policies of your own
organization or one you have worked for in the past. How does the
organizational culture influence diversity and multiculturalism? Provide
specific examples, but do not name the organization.
Some organizations follow a lengthy, complex selection process, whereas
in other organizations the process may be more streamlined. Some may
view the longer and more complex selection process to be more valid.
A) What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a lengthier
process versus a more streamlined (shorter) one? Consider the
perspectives of both the job seekers and the organization and the tradeoffs
between efficiency and effectiveness. As a job seeker, what process would
you prefer to follow and why?
B) Consider the selection process for an organization where you were
ultimately hired. How would you describe the process from a candidate
perspective? Do you believe it was effective? Why or why not?
A) What is the difference between job satisfaction and employee
engagement? How are motivation and employee engagement related to
employee retention? What factors (personal, organizational) might
contribute to job satisfaction and engagement? Explain your answers.
B) Think about a job where you have been employed for many years.
Evaluate your level of satisfaction versus engagement.
• What factors influenced your job satisfaction
• What was your level of engagement in your work? What factors
• What factors influenced your retention and why?
C) Consider a job where you had a shorter tenure. What factors
contributed to your resignation and what factors could have made you
stay? Which (if any) were within the organization’s control?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.