Part 1 : Video #1: Saturday discussion ( is due in 24 hours ) Tell us something new that you learned about cattle, about crops and about iron from watching video #1. Ask a question that this video did not answer for you about each of these three things. What is something about each of these three things you still would like to know more about?Part 2 : Vidoes 2 and 3: African innovations and New Perspectives of the World ( is due in 3 days ) For video 2: examine the early trade routes that helped create the swahili culture. identify 3 trade sytems that had a direct influence on the creation of swahili culture. how is swahili culture unique in the world?For video 3: Does this information on the history of Ethiopia make you look at religion in general and Christianity differently? ExplainFirst video ( (469) Cattle, Crops and Iron – History Of Africa with Zeinab Badawi [Episode 2] – YouTube )second video ( (469) The Swahili Culture – 0 to 1500 CE – African History Documentary – YouTube )Tired video ( (469) Lost Kingdoms of Africa: Ethiopia – YouTube )thanks in advance
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.