i have some questions in math to be solved.i have uploaded the word file.i want to take 100 pointsQuestion 1
Mrs. Rodger got a weekly raise of $145. If she gets paid every
other week, write an integer describing how the raise will affect
Let the 1st paycheck be x (integer).
Mrs. Rodger got a weekly raise of $ 145.
So after completing the 1st week she will get $ (x+145).
Similarly after completing the 2nd week she will get $ (x + 145) + $ 145.
= $ (x + 145 + 145)
= $ (x + 290)
So in this way end of every week her salary will increase by $ 145.
The value of x + x(xx) when x = 2 is:
(a) 10, (b) 16, (c) 18, (d) 36, (e) 64
Mr. Jones sold two pipes at $1.20 each. Based on the cost, his
profit one was 20% and his loss on the other was 20%. On the
sale of the pipes, he:
(a) broke even, (b) lost 4 cents, (c) gained 4 cents, (d) lost 10
cents, (e) gained 10 cents
The distance light travels in one year is approximately
5,870,000,000,000 miles. The distance light travels in 100 years
(a) 587 × 108 miles, (b) 587 × 1010 miles, (c) 587 × 10-10 miles,
(d) 587 × 1012 miles, (e) 587 × 10-12 miles
A man has $ 10,000 to invest. He invests $ 4000 at 5 % and $
3500 at 4 %. In order to have a yearly income of $ 500, he must
invest the remainder at:
(a) 6 % , (b) 6.1 %, (c) 6.2 %, (d) 6.3 %, (e) 6.4 %
Jones covered a distance of 50 miles on his first trip. On a later trip he
traveled 300 miles while going three times as fast. His new time
compared with the old time was:
(a) three times as much, (b) twice as much, (c) the same, (d) half as
much, (e) a third as much
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.