Estimating Growth –There are three ways to estimate growth rates for earnings, revenues, and dividends. These include (1) the growth rate of the firm’s past (operating) earnings, (2) obtain the information from analysts, and (3) estimate the rates from the firm’s fundamentals. Using each of these methods, what is your estimate of the growth rate for the company that you elected to study?Estimating Terminal Value –Analysts normally must calculate a terminal value of a firm when preparing a discounted cash flow valuation. There are three ways to prepare this estimate, which include (1) assuming a liquidation value of the firm’s assets in the terminal year, (2) applying a multiple to earnings, revenues or book value, and (3) assuming the free cash flows will grow at a constant rate forever (a stable growth rate). Using each of these methods, what is your estimate of the terminal value for the company that you elected to study?My company is Ford Auto Company
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.