Last week, we finished reading the book you chose for this course. Because you are also working on your final drafts for this week I wanted us to have a more creative, fun assignment this week, and have everyone write a review of your book. Go to GoodReads (Links to an external site.), Amazon (Links to an external site.), or The StoryGraph (Links to an external site.), and look up the book that you read. Read some of the reviews to get a feel for what a book review looks like.Write a 300-500 word book review for your book.Make sure to include a rating of how many stars out of 5 you would give it and why. Make sure to include what about the book you enjoyed. If you are struggling for what you include in your book review, here is a handout that might be useful: Writing a Good Book Review.pdfPost your book review to the site you’ve chosen (GoodReads, Amazon or The StoryGraph) Return to this discussion, and post a link to your book review. For your response to your peers by Sunday, pick two students who read a different book than you for this class, and answer the following: Give feedback to their review. Consider: what did you enjoy about it? What did you find interesting or surprising? How well written and persuasive is the review? Based on their review, would you read the book? As always if you have any questions, please reach out to me.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.