HiHere is the question :Deliverables:1. Design the inductor L required in order to connect the converter with the gridrespecting the maximum ripple ΔI and calculate the resistor R that models theinductor loss2. Calculate the inverter voltage needed to inject the rated power into the grid3. Build an average Plecs model of the system, representing the inverter as acontrollable voltage source. Demonstrate that the calculations done in 2 are correct,showing the average power exchanged with the AC grid4. Calculate the transfer function of the plant represented by the converter. The inputis the voltage demand to the PWM and the output is the grid current. Show thecurrent control block diagram.5. Design, using Matlab “sisotool”, the current control based on a continuousimplementation in the s-domain with the following specifications: Damping factorζ=0.7, Natural Frequency fo=500Hz (ωo=2*π*500 rad/s)6. Implement the controller in the average Plecs model. Provide an AC currentreference that enables the exchange of a desired active power and zero reactivepower. Show that the close loop control can follow the current reference in steadystate, commenting on any discrepancies you find. In addition, show the response ofthe system to the following transients: case A) power step from 0 to P/2 and fromP/2 to P and case B) power step from 0 to –P/2 and from -P/2 to –P and discusshow it relates with the expected closed loop performances.Hint: make sure you design a simple block the receives the desired ACpower reference and generates the required AC current reference7. Design the DC link capacitor in order to achieve the desired voltage ripple at ratedpower P8. Calculate the transfer function of the plant represented by the converter. The inputis AC power reference and the output is the square of the DC voltage. Show thevoltage control diagram.9. Simulate the DC voltage control with a Plecs block diagram implementation andshow voltage transients. Show the overall voltage plus current control diagram andsimulations.also I will upload a file with more details.Please If YOU are NOT EXPERT PLEASE DO NOT lose my time.Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.