Hey! I need help in writing to my landlord. I signed a lease but am now going through some financial difficulties. I simply don’t want to move in without having a certain amount saved due to the fact that I don’t want to get evicted. I’ve been living with my parents all my life and just wanted to move out so I can officially become a responsible adult but one thing I don’t want to face is having a hard time paying rent. When I signed the lease I didn’t fully think it all through on how much expenses it will be moving out on my own with no financial help. I’m an entrepreneur and with COVID I have faced some difficulties with my income. I do still want to move in to the building but I want to give myself a bit more time to raise enough money to pay for my rent furniture and living expenses. I just don’t want to move out with no stable income or at-least a safety savings. I want about 2 months to work on saving my money since I made some very poor investment decisions these past few weeks. I have a lot of plans I believe will all become successful but with the little bit of time I have to move in it’s just too risky to leave without even 6 months rent saved and money for furniture. Please help me write out an email to send to the landlord to give me an extension on my move in date.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.