DirectionsClick on ‘Reply’ to create your Opening Discussion POST in response to the prompts below. In your post, please address the following:Do you believe that experience (sense perception: sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell) provides us with knowledge of reality? Or is knowledge of reality obtained by reason rather than experience? Think of your knowledge of what a ‘dog’ is vs. your knowledge of what a ‘triangle’ is. Please make sure to be specific, and carefully explain your reasoning.Please provide one concrete example of specific knowledge obtained from experience (or from reason). Please make sure to be specific, and carefully explain your reasoning.Respond to at least two of your classmates. In order to respond to a classmate, open the classmate’s post and click ‘Reply’. Carefully explain why you agree or disagree with their examples of knowledge obtained from experience (or from reason). Make sure to be specific and carefully explain your reasoning.You must create your POST before you can reply to your classmates. Therefore, you should create your POST a day or two before the discussion deadline.Your initial post should be about 200-300 words in length, and your responses to classmates should each be about 100-200 words in length, but feel free to be as detailed as you wish.Your post and your responses must be written in proper English (correct spelling and grammar, and appropriate style). It is recommended to write your post and responses using a word processing program and copy and paste the completed post and responses. This will avoid losing work in case of internet outage, etc. You are encouraged to comment on your classmate’s feedback to your initial post and keep the (civilized!) discussion going.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.