In chickens the gene for the feather colors black and white is incompletely dominant. The heterozygous condition results is a grey feathers. What would be the expected offspring of the cross between two grey chickens. Give the genotypes of the parents and the genotypic and phenotypic ratio of the offspring.Color blindness is inherited as a recessive trait that is also sex-linked. A color blind man marries a woman that has normal vision whose father was color blind. What is the chance that they will have a color blind son. Show the genotypes of the parents and offspring.In rabbits the gene for black fur is dominant to white fur and straight hair is dominant to curly hair. What are the expected offspring of a cross between two individuals one that is heterozygous for both traits and a rabbit that is white with curly hair.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.