job title of the trainee : customs officerjoining date 30/8/2020work hours : per week 25total hours 300trainee responsibility: involve in making import & export permit, issuing clearance notification through the platforms, arraning subsidy claims, reviewing shipment documents, freight & clearance invoices, complete administrative tasks in timely mannder .tranining organization : aldawaa medical services companyhttps://www.al-dawaa.com.sa/en/home-en/
kindly use university & company logoCollege of Administration and Finance Sciences
Academic Report Guideline (Co-op)
The purpose of the Internship Report is offer students to describe their accomplishments and
demonstrate what they learned through participation at Saudi Electronic University. The report
should be submitted within two weeks after you finish your Co-op training Program. In
addition, the report should be approximately 3000 – 4000, single –spaced and consider taking
the following format
1. First Page
First page should display student’s full name, internship start and finish dates, working hours
per week, company/institution name.
This page should be signed by the work and university supervisor off the intern student.
2. A Brief Executive Summary of the Internship
A one-page summary of the company/institution and a short account of the major activities
carried out during the internship period.
3. Table of Contents
Contents of the report with page numbers, list of tables, and list of figures.
4. Description of the company
This section should answer the following questions:
• What is the full title of the company/institution? Give a brief history of the company, full
mailing address and relevant web links
• What is the type of ownership of the company/institution? State the main shareholders and
• What is the sector that the company/institution operates in? Specify the products and services
produced and offered to its customers/clients.
• Who are regarded as the customers/clients of your internship company (consider the end users,
retailers, other manufacturers, employees, etc.)?
• Provide an organization chart of the company, along with information on the number of
Page 12 of 14
College of Administration and Finance Sciences
Provide a list of functions performed by different departments/divisions in the internship
5. Internship activities
This is the main body of your report. During the internship period, an intern may focus on the
following types of analysis and questions. You do not have to answer all the questions in the
• Describe your working conditions and functions, such as: Who is your supervisor (include
his/her name and his/her position); other team members or co-workers and what their functions
are to complement yours.
• Provide an organization chart of the internship organization.
• Provide the department or division layout of the internship organization.
• Provide an overview off the production system or service procedure (what are the
resources, inputs, outcomes, and constraints?)
• Provide a process chart of a major product and/or service.
• What kind of accounting/finance/IT//quality/marketing standards and principles are used in
• Discuss telecommunication technologies (Database, Instant Messenger,
Networking, Ecommerce tools) used in the company.
• Describe the quality planning and control activities in the internship organization.
• Describe the quality control activities throughout the life cycle of the product/service groups.
• What kind of financial analysis and decision-making methods are used by corporate treasurers
and financial managers in the internship organization?
• What kinds of incentives are used in order to create more effective and efficient organization?
• What types of marketing, selling, and human resources analysis are performed (cost
system, evaluation of consumers, needs, product strategy, distribution strategy, promotional
• Describe what kind of working documents and analysis you did there and what experiences
you have gained throughout your training.
•A comparison between theory (things you have learned in the classroom) and practice (things
you did or observed at the company) must be made and highlighted.
Page 13 of 14
College of Administration and Finance Sciences
• Show some work samples that you have encountered/conducted at the company through
graphs, pictures, data, drawings, or design calculations and include them in your report.
6. An assessment of the internship
in this section you should answer the following questions:
• What skills and qualifications you think that you have gained from the internship?
• What kind of responsibilities you have undertaken during the internship period?
• How do you think the internship will influence your future career plans?
• How do you think the internship activities that you carried out are correlated with your
7. Conclusions of the report
This section should include:
• A summary of key conclusions derived from the internship experience.
• General observations about the sector in which your internship company/institution operates
8. Appendices and supplementary material (charts, graphs, pictures, etc.)
Rules for writing the internship report:
• You do not have to provide a day-to-day diary of the internship activities.
• Do not write theoretical excerpts from textbooks! Describe what you exactly did there and
what experiences you have gained throughout your training.
• The internship report should be between 3000 – 4000 words.
• The internship report should be original. Plagiarism will result in failure in the course
and disciplinary action.
• You can include graphs, pictures, data, drawings, or design calculations in your report;
however, they should not cover more than 1/3 of the page. Larger graphs, pictures, data,
drawings, or design calculations should be given as an Appendix.
Page 14 of 14
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.