Service Transitiona. Describe
your CMDBi. If needed use a table that would describe your
CMDB schema.b. Change Management process. i. Describe your company’s change management
policyii. Create a process flow diagram(s) to
show/describe itc. Knowledge Managementi. Describe your company Knowledge Management
planService Operationa.Incident management i.develop a priority chart that makes sense for
your company.b.Problem management i.How will issues become problems?ii.Identify the process of
how an issue goes from incident to problem management (diagram the flow
is best).Project 2 (Group Submission)
Each team has picked a business sector and should have a well-developed idea of the details for
this group’s business. This is a continuation from Project 1.
1. Service Transition:
a. Describe your CMDB
i. If needed use a table that would describe your CMDB schema.
b. Change Management process.
i. Describe your company’s change management policy
ii. Create a process flow diagram(s) to show/describe it
c. Knowledge Management
i. Describe your company Knowledge Management plan
2. Service Operation
a. Incident management
i. develop a priority chart that makes sense for your company.
b. Problem management
i. How will issues become problems?
ii. Identify the process of how an issue goes from incident to problem
management (diagram the flow is best).
PowerPoint Slide Presentation
a. Slide 1 should be a title page
b. Slide 2 should be a short summary from Project 1 to establish the framework of
c. Present the components above (Service Transition and Service Operation) in slides
d. Next to last slide should clearly specify the team members with Contribution noted
as a percentage.
e. The last slide should specify references.
Upload the PowerPoint to Canvas by the due date.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.