Q1 Provide example of one Saudi Company and analyze the steps that the managers in this company can take to achieve its vision and use core competencies. (1 Mark) Answer: Q2 The following data were obtained from the accounting information system of Attawfik Corporation: Units Total Cost Month Produced January 60 SAR1,533.4 February 50 1,300 March 80 2,000 April 30 833.5 a. Use the data for February and March and the two – point method to determine a cost function. b. Use the high – low method to determine a cost function. C. How do you think that a cost function may provide poor estimates of future costs? (1 Mark) Answer Q3 a. Analyze the following Graph and the breakeven point and discuss how this analysis is used for decision making? If fixed costs are $400,000, selling price per unit is $150, and variable cost per unit is $100, how many units must the company sell in order to earn a profit of $ 100,000? (1 Mark) Answer Q 4 Which types of companies would most likely use a process costing system and which types of companies would use job costing? Provide examples of two Saudi Companies.Explain the methods with which the cost per unit will be calculated for each type of company using numerical example
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.