Part A::: In your initial post, describe a specific challenge faced by information visualization researchers who are building an interface. Do not offer any solutions in your initial post. Part B::: In response to your peers, suggest ideas to conquer the identified problems.Peer 1 Post: A challenge faced by information visualization researchers building an interface is viewing big data (Diakopou, 2016). High end data visualization tools can typically only process several thousand items. In addition to the quantically limited tools, there is further hinderance by the human element. The human mind can only process data so quickly and so this limit is even lower than the thousands of items that digital tools can process. Furthermore, the number of pixels a monitor can display is also limited.Peer 2 Post: Information visualization researchers are like the directors in a movie, where the user interface is the actor and the data is the script, it is their job to make a visual representation of that data(script). In everything we create, whether it’s art, crafts, movies, websites, or even cooking, one large problem for creators is figuring out how to ensure a proper reception from your audience before displaying the final product. This problem also relates to information visualization researchers, as their creative minds have an almost endless canvas of ideas that can be applied to making a unique and functioning interface for their potential audience. I personally have a close connection to this topic because of my last class, which tasked me with creating a website for a particular audience. I knew what type of interface I thought was going to be efficient, but I had no idea how my audience, teacher, and classmates were going to receive the website until after I posted it. How can we, as creators, find a way to guarantee our audiences will love our final product before releasing it to the masses?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.