Letter of Acceptance“Written acceptance of a job Offer can be considered a legally binding contract” (Bovee,Thil)In pairs write a letter of Acceptance to the company you applied to. Make sure to cover any necessary details you have in mind (such as the amount of salary, benefits, retirement, life insurance, and etc.). Remember to have a formal, positive, and enthusiastic tone in your letter. Your letter must have fluid flow and unity as if one person wrote it. A sample is provided for you on page 576. (Do not use the wording of the sample Letter on page 576 of the book. Plagiarism)Word count: 200 wordsFormat: email If you have any questions regarding this assignment, please email me during business hours.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.