Answer each of the following questions according to the instructions given. Question 1 (a–b) is based on the following paragraph.A trip to the ocean can be a relaxing escape from the everyday pressures of life. A sailboat glistening on the horizon provides a mental escape to faraway places. The rhythm of the ocean beating against the sand is sedating music to a troubled mind. A slow, gentle breeze can relax your tensions. You should always be careful to avoid overexposure to the sun at the beach.a. Write the sentence that is the topic sentence of the paragraph. b. Write the sentence that is unrelated to the topic and can be eliminated.List four things to look for when you’re proofreading.Complete the following two steps: a. Define the term cliché. b. Use a cliché in a sentence that you create.Name and explain two types of prewriting.Choose one of the prompts listed below. Write a five-sentence paragraph using chronological order and including a topic sentence to explain the steps that you would take to complete one of the following tasks. a. Preparing for a test b. Preparing to host a party or an event c. Getting ready for work d. Cleaning your room or your home e. Building a snowman, sandcastle, or sculpture f. Creating a budgetChoose one of the following topics. Write an eight-sentence paragraph that fully develops the topic. a. Following instructions is very important. b. Job training programs (such as Job Corps) are valuable to both employers and potential employees. c. Advances in technology are making people less social. d. A high school diploma is important to my future. e. College is not for everyone. f. Drunk driving can be stopped.ChecklistAsk yourself these questions after you answer the questions for your exam.Did I answer all six questions and follow the instructions for each one?Did I answer all questions on my own, without help from the Internet?Did I select a topic for question 5 from the list given in the instructions?Is question 5 ONE paragraph?Does question 5 contain five sentences?Is question 5 written in chronological order?Did I select a topic for question 6 from the list given in the instructions?Is question 6 ONE paragraph?Does question 6 contain eight sentences?Is my work saved as a Microsoft Word document or in Rich Text Format?If you answered YES to all of the questions, you are ready to submit your work for grading!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.