I need for support in this assignment with no plagiarism and no matchuse Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) fontanother instructions in the fileCollege of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Human Resource Management (MGT211)
Deadline: 17/10/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Human Resource
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year:2020-21, 1st Term
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Dr.Vinay Nagu
Marks Obtained/Out of 5
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted in (WORD format only).
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks
may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information
on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from
students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO
marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, doublespaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
• This Assignment comprise of a short Case.
• Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-1 students will able to understand the
1. Demonstrate overall Human Resource concepts, goals and strategies within the context of
organizations goals and strategies (Lo 1.1).
2. Explain the Differentiation between the major functions of HR and describe their
interdependency (Lo 1.2).
• Please read the Managing People “Marriott: HR Practices….” Page no. 64
of Chapter 1, “Human Resource Management: Gaining a competitive
advantage” available in your textbook Human Resource Management:
Gaining A Competitive Advantage-Noe, Hollenbeck, Gerhart, Wright,11e.,
and answer the following questions:
1. Which HR Practices do you believe are the most critical for the Marriott to maintain
and grow its competitive advantage? Explain why?
2. Would Marriott have been successful without its current HR Practices? Explain.
3. Can companies in other industries such as health care, manufacturing, or research
and development adopt Marriott’s value and practices and have similar success?
Explain why or why not.
4. What other types of HR Practices should Marriott consider adopting that would
appeal to its growing number of Millennial Employees?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.