– No plagiarism, no match please. by your own words – Clear and well presented using APA style reference.- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).- The Minimum words for answering the first Question is 200 words-The Minimum words for answering the Second Question is 150 words-The Minimum words for answering the Third Question is 150 words-Support your Answers with the course material concepts, principles, and live examples from the textbook and the Local market and also support with the scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles if available.Department of Business Administration
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Due Date: 6/3/2021@ 23:59
Course Name: Marketing Management
Course Code: MGT201
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1441/1442 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: SULIMAN ALAZZAZ
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor
presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources
without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures
containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Weightage: 5 Marks
➢ Demonstrate a solid understanding of overall marketing concepts, goals and strategies within the
context of organizations goals and strategies. (Lo 1.1)
➢ Ability to carry out objective and scientific analysis of consumers’ needs and wants (Lo 2.3 & 2.6).
Read the Chapter Case Study “The coffee Wars” from Chapter 2 “Global Marketing” Page: – 55 given
in your textbook – “Marketing” (7th Edition) by Dhruv. Grewal and Michael. Levy (2020) and answer
the following Questions:
1. Perform a SWOT analysis for Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. (2 Marks) (Minimum 200 Words)
2. Which Growth strategies have been pursued by Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts in the past and which
strategies do you believe will be most successful for the two firms in the future? Why? (1.5 Marks)
(Minimum 150 Words)
3. Which marketing metrics would be most helpful for an executive in charge of developing new products
for a coffee Chain? (1.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 Words)
Note: – Support your Answers with the course material concepts, principles, and live examples from
the textbook and the Local market and also support with the scholarly, peer-reviewed journal
articles if available.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.