You are understandably excited about your first day as Unit Supervisor in the communications division of “Middleast Insurance Company”. You will direct the writing efforts of seven employees, working on such projects as brochures, advertisements, form letters, and reports. The previous supervisor was dismissed, you learned, for not providing “direction and leadership” for the unit’s writers. You resolve, therefore, to be a hands-on supervisor from your very first day. Your first day begins at 8 o’clock with the customary introductions and well- wishing. You are somewhat surprised by 9 o’clock to see that none of the writers has yet begun to work. You ask several if they have projects to work on. “Oh, yes,” they reply, “we all have plenty to do.” By 10 o’clock, you are dumbfounded to see every writer still nursing a morning cup of coffee, talking at the water cooler, or flipping through the newspaper. You promptly call a meeting to get to the heart of the problem. One writer seems to speak for the rest. “Well, you don’t start writing the way you start your car. It’s an art, and sometimes it takes several hours to get motivated. Most of us experience Writer’s Block until about 11 o’clock every morning.Assignment Question(s):(Marks 05)1. Write a step-by-step guide for overcoming Writer’s Block. (02.00 Marks)2. In a polite but firm memo to the writers in your unit, set forth your expectations of their activity beginning at 8 A.M. every morning.(01.50 Marks)3.Tell how you manage to break through the blocks and dead ends that so often accompany the writing process.(01.50 Marks)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.