Read the assignment carefully it is very important to me the guarantee for the quality of contents and no plagiarism ,,assignment is attached for more details the answer must be as per the requirements and the number of words.Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
This assignment is an individual assignment.
Due date for Assignment 2 is by the end of Week 11 (14/11/2020).
The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented. This also includes filling
your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Use the footer function to insert the page number.
Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
Your critical thinking answers length should be between 700 to 750 words.
5 Marks for the Assignment -2.
➢ APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa
➢ About plagiarism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
Critical Thinking Questions: (5 Marks)
1. You are the Environmental Officer of the leather manufacturing company. One of your
employees has dumped toxic waste in a nearby stream. As a CEO discuss in detail your reaction
towards the situation. Create an implementation plan to solve the crisis. To avoid speculations
and unnecessary fear discuss your proposal? (3 Marks)
2. Considering the above situation build value or a compliance approach that best suits the
manufacturing company. Justify the established approach as a policy framework for the
government. (2 Marks)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.