Instructions for this DiscussionAfter reviewing this week’s resources, you will need to compose a discussion board post of at least 250 words that addresses the guiding questions listed. Remember that your post should not simply be quick answers to each of the questions. In other words, review each question, reflect on the answers, and compose a singular response that shows your understanding of this material. In fact, you may not use all of the questions in your response, but you should show a full comprehension of the material. Be sure to consider the various issues raised in this module.You should also compose a response to at least two classmates of at least 100 words that adds value to the conversation. Statements of agreement or value statements like “good post” should not be the only thing included in your response.Your entire original post and peer response will be evaluated based on your knowledge of the content, your ability to compose a thoughtful and clear response, and your ability to engage with your classmates regarding the topic.Guiding Questions:Explain the different appraisal methods.What are the key differences between each method?Explain the role communication plays in the employee appraisal process.What is the role of Human Resources professionals in the employee appraisal process?READING:https://open.lib.umn.edu/humanresourcemanagement/p…THIS IS FOR POST AND TWO REPLIES I will need the first post in 24 hrs then I can send you my classmates post once they come
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.