You decide that it wants to optimize its plane for easy flying, meaning that you want your pilot to keep the plane up in the air for the longest time without crashing. To complete your design, you go through the following steps (make sure to SHOW YOUR WORK):1. You have the option to choose from a variety of components for your plane including batteries, motors, propellers, and the plane itself (which are listed below). If you want to build a plane that is easiest to fly, which components do you choose and why? Please provide any calculations that you think might help support your decision.Plane A: mass = 115g; wingspan = 30 cm; wing area = 250 cm2; CL = 0.8; CD = 0.35 Plane B: mass = 200g; wingspan = 95 cm; wing area = 1100 cm2; CL = 0.5; CD = 0.3Available batteries 2-cells; 650mAh; 38g 3-cells; 650mAh; 54gAvailable motors 2300 kV; 38g 2550 kV; 38gAvailable propellers5 .1x 4.5 (5g); ~85% rotation eff.6 x 4.5 (5g); ~80% rotation eff. 2. Calculate the minimum and maximum velocity of your plane. Assume you’re flying in San Francisco with an air density of 1.218 kg/m .
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.