Several years ago, researchers discovered a part of the nuclear chromosome called a telomere. The telomere is found at the end of chromosomes and they fall off at regular intervals of a year or two. Since they are just a segment of chromosomes of 4-6 base pairs it appears to be insignificant except for their reliability over time of the organism or person’s life. Researchers were fascinated by these small segments and the apparent correlation with the aging of the person. In addition, these segments accelerated their action of dropping off when the person was diagnosed with cancer or a disease that was categorized as eventually fatal. Review the Telomeres video below.Watch VideoTelomeres and Aging | Isagenix Duration: 3:13 User: n/a – Added: 10/22/13 YouTube URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de0aSMxeYmgInstructions:Reread Chapter 3 and answer the following questions.Would you classify telomere-based aging as stochastic or non-stochastic?What theory would you classify this under considering those listed in the chapter?How would you, if you were a gerontological researcher, manipulate the telomeres through telomerase to assist persons to live longer? Be specific about each step. Your paper should be:One (1) page or more.Use factual information from the textbook and/or appropriate articles and websites.Cite your sources – type references according to the APA Style Guide.Upload your file by clicking “Browse My Computer” for Attach File.View rubric for grading.Requirements: 3
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.