Stirling’s ApproximationI’m studying and need help with a Chemical Engineering question to help me learn.Hi I need help with a problem using Stirling’s approximation. Please take a look at the pdf file that explains the problem.3
Problem 2 [10 points]
We found (or accepted as an article of faith) that
Ω(E, N, V ) ≈ V N ·
Assume, E = 3N kB T /2, (where kB is the Boltzmann constant), and T = 300 K. Further,
assume y m = 10−25 kgs, a = 0.1 m, N = 6.02 × 1023 , and ∆ = 0.01E. Estimate Ω. (You will need
to use Stirling’s approximation.)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.