you will review infection rate data related to central line-associated bloodstream infections (CLABSIs), catheter-associated urinary tract
infections (CAUTIs), and surgical site infections (SSIs) after colon surgery. Using the information provided in the Raw Data Example document, prepare a
PowerPoint presentation to discuss with the organization’s operational excellence committee.
Think about how the data throughout your readings and course activities to date could have been assembled. Be prepared to cover the following:
How was data was collected, and who collected it?
What fields in the EHR were used to gather the information?
What is the impact of meaningful use on data collection, EHR design, and quality outcomes?
What are the implications of not collecting the data?
What does the data tell you about the quality of patient care from 2015 to 2016? Is the overall infection rate higher or lower in 2016 when compared
What is leadership’s role in disseminating the information and identifying ways to sustain or reduce the infection rates? review the Meaningful Use Definition and Objectives
webpage and the Raw Data Example document. For assistance with creating PowerPoint presentations, log in to Atomic Learning, select the search tab, type in
“PowerPoint,” and click the search button. View the specific video that addresses your needs.Collecting, analyzing, and reporting data about quality indicators such as infection rates are ways that organizations can both monitor the achievement of quality outcomes and also identify opportunities for improvement.Your presentation should be submitted as a 12- to 17-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with sources cited in 7th APA format,
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.