Organizational Ethics and Ethical DilemmasHuman services professionals may occupy leadership roles (administration, research, management) or service roles, working directly with clients. The leadership responsibilities of a human services professional include the application of ethical standards in the primary role of administration, research, and management. In addition, one must understand and be able to apply ethical standards in the service role to effectively guide and support service personnel. The practice of ethics generally involves understanding standards set by the workplace and recognizing that what ought to be or might be the ethically appropriate decision or action is effectively carried out in either role.Drawing on your readings, write a 1,500-word essay discussing an example of organizational ethics and two examples of ethical dilemmas that require intervention and resolution.InstructionsChoose two ethical dilemmas to complete the following:Discuss two ethical dilemmas (one supervisory dilemma and one service-delivery dilemma) and offer an effective resolution for each dilemma.Analyze the differences and similarities between the ethical obligations of a leader in human services as compared with the obligations of service personnel.Choose one cross-cultural dilemma to complete the following:Describe a cross-cultural dilemma (an ethical conflict arising from a diverse social interaction) that requires understanding of non-Western cultural ethics.Evaluate the most appropriate ethical practice for the cross-cultural dilemma.Communicate information in a concise, balanced, and logically organized written way, using appropriate grammar, punctuation, and syntax, as expected of graduate-level composition, while applying current APA guidelines.Review the Organizational Ethics and Ethical Dilemmas Scoring Guide to verify you have addressed all the assignment requirements.Submission RequirementsStructure: Submit a cover page stating your name, course title and number, and the date.Length: Your essay must be at least 1,500 words long.References: Use a minimum of 4 references and citations.Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.APA formatting: Use proper APA format for headings. In-text citations and references at the end of the paper must be in proper APA (current edition) style and formatting.Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.Submit your Organizational Ethics and Ethical Dilemmas paper as an attachment to this assignment.Resources
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.