The term APT stands for Advanced Persistent Threat and is often
used by cyber security companies to describe nation-state actors or
advanced cyber criminals. The term was first coined by Mandiant (now
part of FireEye) in 2013 to describe cyber espionage campaigns conducted
by the Chinese military (https://www.fireeye.com/content/dam/fireeye-www/services/pdfs/mandiant-apt1-report.pdf). For this discussion posting, you are to research and present on the following:undefined1) Identify and analyze an APT group of your choosing. As part of
this, identify the name of the group, the alleged actor behind the
campaign, who/what organizations were being targeted by the APT group,
how long the campaign took place, what information the group was
attempting to steal, and tools, techniques, and procedures the group
used as part of the espionage campaign. If you pick an APT group already
covered by another students, I will subtract 25% for each posting I see
on that APT group. undefined2) How could you envision using this information to help you in a cyber security role in the future?undefined3) How has the US Government responded to APT attacks and the groups/actors involved in the past two years?Please make sure to provide proper citations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.