Small to medium businesses are exposed to risks on a daily basis. The impact of these risks could cause a decrease in revenue and/or an increase in expenses. As we all know, every business is subject to risks at any time. The potential losses as a result of unmanaged risks could be catastrophic. Insurance policies can be purchased that can help protect businesses from risks caused by certain events and from risks to their employees’ personal security.You have been given the task of persuading your business’s board of directors to purchase insurance policies that will help manage the risks mentioned above. The insurance policies have already been chosen, but now you must explain the details of the insurance policies, including the contracts involved in the policies, to the board and convince the board that these policies really will protect the business from risks. In addition, you must describe what the terms in the insurance contracts mean and how they can be applicable to each business area.In order to this, you will need to create a portfolio document with the following sections::Define insurance and an insurance policy.Identify the two basic types of insurance.Describe how insurance policies can be used to protect the business from risks caused by certain events and from risks to their employees’ personal security while on the job.Define the four essential elements of a valid insurance contract: offer and acceptance, consideration, legal capacity, and purpose.Identify the common terms found in insurance contracts that specify exactly what risks an insurer will cover.Define catastrophe theory and how it differs from risk management principles.Discuss how catastrophe theory can be utilized by your organizations to manage and recover from risks.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.