#31 Product Cost Schedule Pages #74-75″Microsoft Excel for Accounting”It should be with the input area and output area.31.
PRODUCT COST SCHEDULE
Prepare a cost schedule for Austin Company for Product X and Product Y using the
OH allocation rate
Total OH (X&Y)
Product Cost Schedule
The costs of the direct material for the two products are $2.00 per unit for X and $3.00 per
unit for Y. The direct labor costs are $.25 per unit produced for either product. The total
manufacturing overhead for the year is $300,000. This should be allocated to the different
products based on the ratio of each product’s production to total production. Austin Company
produced 100,000 units of product X and 50,000 units of product Y.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.