Step 1: Access and download the “Professional Communication Table” document that you will use for this assignment and that also offers an example for you to model as you complete your own. Step 2: Save the file to your desktop using the following file name format: YourFirstName_YourLastName_Wk1_DOC.docxExample: Ed_Buchanan_Wk1_DOC.docx Step 3: Find an article about effective professional communication that was published in the last 18 months. Step 4:
Read the article and develop a 25 to 50-word summary. Summaries shorter
than 25 words and longer than 50 will not receive credit. Step Five:
Fill in the “Professional Communication Table” with the requested
information: a hyperlink to the article, your 25 to 50-word summary, and
your name (in the “Employee” section). Save the changes you made within your document.Note: This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed simulating the workplace environment where incomplete work is not accepted. The
professional experience assignments are designed to help prepare you
for that environment. To earn credit, make sure you complete all
elements and follow the instructions exactly as written. This is a
pass/fail assignment, so no partial credit is possible. Assignments that
follow directions as written will receive full credit, 22 points.
Assignments that are incomplete or do not follow directions will be
scored at a zero. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.Professional Experience #1
Professional Communications Articles
http://smallbiztrends.com/2013/11/ways- This is an article written by
to-communicate-effectively-in-theValentine Belonwu that focuses
on ways to connect with your
business audience. While they
are a bit scattered in the way
they are presented, the points
Belonwu makes are viable and
could benefit this organization.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.