Social Media DiscussionPurposeThis assignment is intended to help you learn to assess the use of social media by an organization.OverviewOrganizations use social networks to communicate with and link “directly to their audiences” (Bonk, et. al., 2011). Social media has become pervasive in our culture.To successfully complete this assignment, you and your classmates will discuss social media usage by your organizations.Action ItemsComplete the required reading and the Overview.Examine your selected organization’s website to locate how the organization is using social media. Analyze the use of social media by your selected organization. Respond to the following:Provide a brief description of your organization including the sector to which it belongs and any other information you think will help your classmates understand your responses.Report on what you find. What tool(s) are they using and how are they using them? For example, what is/are the message(s) being communicated about the organization and to whom or to what audiences do these messages seem to be directed?Analyze the organization’s social media usage to determine if the organization is using social media effectively and what other tool(s) they could be using. For example, what important goal(s), if any, do they seem to be trying to accomplish (see Bonk Chapter 1) and how effectively are they using social media to accomplish their goal(s). Is the organization regularly using selected social media tools to provide current information and engage its audience? Is the organization effectively delivering key messages?Make at least one recommendation about how the organization could improve its use of social media. Explain and justify your recommendation(s).Note: You must cite information (adhere to APA guidelines) from your required reading. You may also include information from additional sources (e.g., the person in the organization you interviewed, scholarly articles, or professional websites).Required Reading and StudyTextbooksBryson (2018) (Links to an external site.), Chapters 4 and 5Bonk et al. (2008) (Links to an external site.), Chapters 3 and 4WebsitesMosebach, J. (2011, August 23). How Local Governments Benefit from Social Media (Links to an external site.). ASPNATIONAL. Published blog.U.S. Department of Justice. Accessibility of State and Local Government Websites to People with Disabilities (Links to an external site.). Civil Rights Division. Disabilities Rights Section.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.