Hello,I have a workable code but need assistance passing a specific test but cannot seem to find the error. I am assuming it has to do with the decimal placement.Furthermore, I need my work checked for the appropriate getters/setters, making sure my data members are private. Below is the current error I am receiving.Autograder Results
Create two books; Create two patrons; Add books and patrons to library holdings/membership; Increment date, have patron pay fine, check fine
Test Failed: 0.0 != 0.7 within 7 places
book_1 location ON_SHELF
b1 location CHECKED_OUT
43 days late, amount in dollars that pat_1 get fined is,
after pat_1 making payment, balance from pat_1 account is
status after pat_2 return the book: return successful
book_1 location after pat_1 returns book_1 ON_HOLD_SHELF
30 days more, pat_1 fine is 3.600000000000002
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.