In this assignment, you will make a powerpoint presentation (6-8 slices ) on the communication system of an animal of your choice, which may include visual, tactile, chemical signals as well as vocal/auditory signals. You must do outside research and use at least two separate sources about your chosen animal; at least one source must be peer-reviewed. Synthesize your information into PowerPoint or Google slides (or using prezi) and present the information in terms of Tinbergen’s four questions on function/adaptation, mechanism/causation, ontogeny, and phylogeny, as you’ve seen in the course video lectures on frogs, birds, and non-human primates. (You can’t research an animal we’ve discussed in class, however.) In your presentation, you may optionally include relevant audio or video that you find online.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.