Consider the following collection of relation schemes?Consider the following relation instances?You have been asked to design a database of documents, authors, and readers. described as follows.Please read and follow the Instructions in the attached file below.Student Details:
You must submit two separate copies (one Word file and one PDF file) using the Assignment Template on
Blackboard via the allocated folder. These files must not be in compressed format.
It is your responsibility to check and make sure that you have uploaded both the correct files.
Zero mark will be given if you try to bypass the SafeAssign (e.g. misspell words, remove spaces between
words, hide characters, use different character sets or languages other than English or any kind of
Email submission will not be accepted.
You are advised to make your work clear and well-presented. This includes filling your information on the cover
You must use this template, failing which will result in zero mark.
You MUST show all your work, and text must not be converted into an image, unless specified otherwise by
Late submission will result in ZERO mark.
The work should be your own, copying from students or other resources will result in ZERO mark.
Use Times New Roman font for all your answers.
Consider the following collection of relation schemes:
store and retrieve
Instructor (inst_name, deptname, salary)
Department (deptname, building, budget)
Committee (committee_name, commit_type, num_of_members)
instructor_committee (inst_name, committee_name)
Write Relational Query Expression to do the following:
Find all the committee names where instructor Abdullah is a member
Find the maximum given salary.
Find the total number of instructors for each department.
Consider the following relation instances:
store and retrieve
Introduction to databases
Write the output of the following relational algebra expression:
You have been asked to design a database of documents, authors,
and readers. described as follows:
• Document: has a docID, title
• Publisher: each author is the creator of several documents, and
each document is published by one or several publishers.
• Readers: each reader reads several documents, and each
document is read by several readers.
Draw an E/R diagram, which includes entity, attributes, and
relationships. Remember to indicate the key for each entity, as well
as the multiplicity of each relationship using the appropriate
notation. (You may presume your own scenario)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.