1. How often should contingency plans be tested? How do we determined what needs to be tested? If you were a Chief Information Security Officer how would you develop contingency plans? Where would you begin and why?2. Explain why disaster recovery is not business continuity. There are 3 main areas that can turn into a disaster within an organization what are they? What is the purpose of disaster recovery planning? What is the difference between an incident, disaster, and catastrophe? Why do we need these categorizations? Each discussion in 350 words, APA format and references are important
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.