This article provided a case study approach which highlights how businesses have integrated Big Data Analytics with their Business Intelligence to gain dominance within their respective industry.Q1) Search the Google Scholar for a “Fortune 1000” company that has been successful in this integration. Q2) Discuss the company, its approach to big data analytics with business intelligence, what they are doing right, what they are doing wrong, AndQ3) How they can improve to be more successful in the implementation and maintenance of big data analytics with business intelligence.Your paper should meet the following requirements:1. Be approximately to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.2. Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.3. Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The Google scholar is a great place to find resources.4. Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing5. NO PLAGIARISM6. Readings1. Elhoseny, M., Kabir Hassan, M., & Kumar Singh, A. (2020). Special issue on cognitive big data analytics for business intelligence applications: Towards performance improvement. International Journal of Information Management, 50, 413–415. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2019.08.0042. Integrated Understanding of Big Data, Big Data Analysis, and Business Intelligence: A Case Study of Logistics. Sustainability 2018, 10(10), 3778; https://doi.org/10.3390/su101037783. Krivo, A., & Mirvoda, S. (2020). The Experience of Cyberthreats Analysis Using Business Intelligence System. 2020 Ural Symposium on Biomedical Engineering, Radioelectronics and Information Technology (USBEREIT), Biomedical Engineering, Radioelectronics and Information Technology (USBEREIT, 2020 Ural Symposium On, 0619–0622. https://doi.org/10.1109/USBEREIT48449.2020.9117694
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.