INTRODUCTION, REVIEW OF LITERATURE, PROBLEM STATEMENT, RESEARCH QUESTION TOPIC: ASSESSMENT OF FACTORS CAUSING FAILURE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS HERE ARE THE KEY PARTS OF THIS TERM PAPER (PART 1) Title of your research Make it intriguing – (BUT LESS THAN 120 CHARACTERS) Introduction/Background- Provide a brief description of what the proposed research topic is about, why is it important and how you came to be interested in it. LITERATURE REVIEW- The purpose of this assignment is to develop skills in finding and analyzing valid literary resources for your research. The review should be written in an integral/synthetic style, and NOT as an annotated bibliography. This part of your research proposal should be roughly 7-9 pages (excluding cover page and references) and written in paragraphs, report format. All citations and references for this course are to be done in the APA style. Please note: Use in-text citations to reference all ideas, concepts, text, and data that are not your own. If you make a statement, back it up with a reference! Research a minimum of 15 relevant business-related literature sources (focus on material available in digital format only for this course). Carefully choose your 15 “keepers” that are clearly related to your study. (Note: you might need to find 50 to “keep” only 15). Identify the major common themes encountered in the selected literature sources. For each theme, create its own subsection within the literature review. For each theme/subsection of the literature review, explain the opinions of the authors and show their similarities, differences, methods of acquisition of data, methods of data analysis and other pertinent information. State how the reviewed research results relate to your proposed study. Identify the gaps in the literature and explain what needs to be done to move forward in your research. Critique and analyze the similarities and differences among the articles (e.g. different or the same point of views? different or the same research methods? why? etc.). Identify the gaps in the literature and provide recommendations for what needs to be done to move forward in your research. You will be using the information in this section in the final research proposal as well. Design a literature map of the sources you have found for your Research Proposal. This map should help you organize your source materials in a way that will facilitate the organization and writing of your Literature Review. Note: For the final research proposal, you need to review more than 15 literature sources. Aim for at least 50 Statement of the Problem Detail the problem that you are considering. Explain: How are you defining and delimiting the specific area of the research? What is the gap that will be addressed by this research? What it is that you hope to learn by conducting this research? Discuss the anticipated outcomes and benefits to the researcher, the organization, or society. Research Questions Provide focused research questions for your planned research. Also, provide a back-up question in case the first one does not pan out. Make sure you address the following questions: • What is the scope of your research? • Is the scope of your research question reasonable?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.