Prospecting & Pitching
You’ve been aiming at signing a key brand in your city for the past months and have finally managed to obtain a meeting with the decision makers.
This brand you’re about to pitch could be a great win for Koinz and you’re hoping to see them leverage the full potential of your platform to engage their customers and deliver value to them.
You’ve thus decided to thoroughly prepare your meeting – here are the elements you’ll need to work on to make the most out of it:
● An email to the decision makers that should set the right expectations about Koinz and your value proposition, the discussion points you’d like to have during the meeting and any homework you’re expecting from your prospects (the decision makers) in preparation for it. ● A review of the brand’s strengths and current challenges that you believe are opportunities for improvement and a summary of the approach you’ll be taking to showcase the value of Koinz accordingly.
For the purpose of this exercise, select any restaurant brand you’re familiar with and present your work in any format you deem appropriate (a slide presentation is usually recommended). https://www.linkedin.com/company/shopx/about/
This’s the link of the website regarding their service , please let me know if u could help with it
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.