***Comment***Henderson’s theory focuses on the patient being independent in their care (Ingalls & Tourville, 2003). This is achieved by the nurse and the collaborated interdisciplinary teams providing the proper resources to the client. These resources will help lead the client to optimal health. This theory contains biological, psychological, sociological, and spiritual components (Petprin,2020). All these components should be focused on as a whole which will help provide proper care to the client. This theory is a holistic approach. She provided specific patient plans that will be beneficial for their needs. This can be incorporated in nursing informatics by analyzing what the patients need to achieve proper care. Research can be done on many patient populations to see what changes are needed to provide a healthy lifestyle. This incorporates the patient to have an autonomy on what they believe should be implanted in their care with professional advice.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.