QUESTION 1The latest version (according to the lecture video) of TLS is 1.2 True False QUESTION 2Which of the following are part of the TLS protocol suite? A.Record protocol B.IPSec C.TCP D.Handshake protocolQUESTION 3TLS was designed to provide security for HTTP that is why it is often referred to as HTTPS. True FalseQUESTION 4The correct order of steps in the TLS Record protocol is the following: A. (a) fragment, (b) add MAC, (c) encrypt, (d) append TLS header B. (a) fragment, (b) compress, (c) add MAC, (d) encrypt, (e) append TLS record header C. (a) fragment, (b) compress, (c) encrypt, (d) add MAC, (e) append TLS header D.(a) append TLS record header, (b) fragment, (c) compress, (d) add MAC, (e) encryptQUESTION 5The purpose of the Handshake protocol is: A. Authenticate the parties involved in the communication B. Establish keys that will be used for message encryption and authentication C. Encrypt messages that transfer data D. Decide a common set of ciphersQUESTION 6A client has initiated a TLS handshake protocol with a server. The server’s certificate is signed by the CA A whose certificate is signed by CA B (root). How many certificates will be sent to the client during the handshake?QUESTION 7During the TLS handshake what is the purpose of the two random numbers namely the client random and server random exchanged with the “Hello” messages? A. They are used to create the pre-master secret B. They are used to create the client’s public key C. They are used to create the master secret D. They are used to create the session keyQUESTION 8In the TLS handshake how does a server gets authenticated to the client? A. By transmitting their certificate to the client and by having the client verify the authenticity of the public key contained in it. B. By receiving a symmetric key from the server. C. By communicating with the CA in an out of bound fashion to retrieve the public key of the server. D. By receiving the “Finished” message and verifying the MAC that is contained in it.QUESTION 9In TLS asymmetric encryption is used : A. To transfer the master secret to the server B. To transfer the client random values to the server C. To transfer the pre-master secret to the server D.To transfer the client’s public key to the server QUESTION 10In TLS handshake the critical (for the construction of symmetric keys) random values (server and client) are transmitted in plaintext. True False
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.