Ask question on provided template.Using your problem solving and self and social awareness
skills and what you have learned about personality traits and emotions, answer
the questions below to help Gloria calm her anxiety and find a solution to her
problem.PSY101 CASE STUDY #2 – WEEK 7
Type Your Name Here
Smarter Decision Making through
November 18, 2020
Using your problem solving and self and social awareness skills and what you have learned
about personality traits and emotions, answer the questions below to help Gloria calm her
anxiety and find a solution to her problem.
For each question, you should write a paragraph-length response (5–7 sentences) to receive
credit for this assignment. You may use your Soomo webtext as a resource.
Question 1: From Chapter 3 in the webtext, what are the Big 5 personality traits? (Hint: Page
3.12 helps you learn about the Big 5 traits.)
Question 2: Use one of the Big 5 personality traits to describe Gloria’s personality.
Question 3: Chapter 6 in the webtext focused on emotions. Using what you learned, give
advice to Gloria on how she can identify and regulate her own emotions so that she can stick
with this project and be successful. (Hint: Pages 6.4 and 6.11 have resources to help with this
Question 4: If you were in this situation, how confident are you that you could successfully
resolve a workplace conflict like the one that Gloria faced? What past experiences or knowledge
influence your answer?
PSY101 CASE STUDY #2 – WEEK 7
1. David G. Myers. 2019. Psychology. http://www.webtexts.com
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.