https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTOG1tMMi0w1. Response is correct-2 points each2. Provides explanation/rationale for response =1.5 pointsStep 1; Watch the Dawn Commercial belowStep 2: Answer the following questions :Your answers cannot be one word answers. 1. Determine the rhetorical situation. Who is the ad made for ? who is the intended audience?Give reasons why you believe that is the audience? People who use dish soap is not the right answer.2. What rhetorical appeal(ethos, pathos, logos) is predominantly used in this commercial ? Explain why you believe it is the appeal you chose? This cannot be a one word answer.3. What rhetorical/ writing technique is used in Dawn’s slogan “Tough on Grease yet Gentle”?Explain how the technique is used in the commercial.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.