Week 4 Data Analysis
Based on the data based you have created design a relational data base for the area of the company you have selected. In other words, you will be showing how your data base will link together with at least 2 other data bases. For example if you selected payroll you may have a tax rate database and and employee database what will link into payroll. Upload a diagram of our design to the discussion board and comment to others on their design.
Comment to at least one other student’s analysis and if you think their conclusions seem reasonable of if you see some additional or different steps that are needed.
The minimum number of posts this week is a total of 2 substantive (4-5 sentences each) posts for this topic on 2 different days. Initial post is due no later than Friday. You must post and respond to at least one person.
This will be an on-going discussion using various aspects of data bases and data analysis.
Click on the link above labeled “Week 3 Data Analysis Discussion” to enter the discussion boards for Week 3 and then click on the discussion topic thread to reply.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.