The topic is Why did the English attempt to establish colonies in North America in the sixteenth Century? Research Paper Thesis and Annotated Bibliographyyou will write a tentative one-sentence thesis statement and provide a preliminary annotated bibliography. Use 10-12-point type. In your annotated bibliography you will explain, in two to three sentences why each of your three books and three articles are useful sources for your paper. YOU WILL SUBMIT AN ELECTRONIC (WORD) COPY OF YOUR STATEMENT AND BIBLIOGRAPHY ON CANVAS BY 5:15 PM on Thursday, February 4th.Research PaperYou are required to use six articles from published history journals. You may substitute up to three scholarly e-books for three journal articles. You can find digital history journal articles through the library’s Academic Search Premier, America History and Life and JSTOR databases. ONLY PUBLISHED PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL ARTICLES WILL BE ACCEPTED AS SOURCES FOR THIS PAPER. ENCYCLOPAEDIAS, DICTIONARIES, TEXTBOOKS, WEBSITES AND BOOK REVIEWS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE SOURCES. YOU MAY NOT USE BOOKS ASSIGNED FOR THIS CLASS.This essay must be a minimum of 3000 typed and double-spaced words in lengthand must not exceed 3300 words not including title page, bibliography and footnotes or endnotes. A title page and a bibliography are required. You must cite evidence and sources in footnotes or endnotes. Use Times New Roman (10-12 pt. font).Research topics will be chosen by lottery in class on TUESDAY, JANUARY 19th. Please read the list of research paper topics at the end of this syllabus and think of four to five topics that might interest you before you come to class on Tuesday, January 19th. You should begin your research immediately after you have chosen your topic. YOU WILL SUBMIT AN ELECTRONIC (WORD) COPY OF YOUR RESEARCH PAPER ON CANVAS by 5:15 PM ON THURSDAY, APRIL 1st. (Use Chicago Style Citation!!!)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.