Attached you will find the guidelines to complete your children’s book report.Please make sure to follow the guidelines as given.You must submit your Book Report through the SafeAssign database to ensure originality.Don’t have to go crazy with it. Thank you in advanceBook Report
Please read a book of your choice. As you are reading think about the key
ideas in the story. Also think about some the concepts that make the story
interesting such as character traits, predicting, plot, sequence of events,
etc. When you are finished reading your book, please write/design a book
‘report.’ This report can be a written one-page (typed) report about your
book OR you can be creative and choose one of the following to present your
1) Write a poem or song about your book.
2) Write a one-person play about your book.
3) Create a poster with pictures and words
that highlights key events in your book.
4) Design a PowerPoint presentation about
5) Make a mini-book that covers key elements
of the story.
6) Make a movie script about the book.
7) Create a clay poster/diorama about your
8) If you have another idea, please talk to me
Please feel free to be creative. However, your ‘report’ needs to include the
Title of the book.
Author of the book.
A description of the plot of the story. Tell me what happened (key
events) that led to the problem/solution of the storyline.
Information about the main character(s) of the story. Tell me about
the character(s) traits and how the character added to your
understanding of the story.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.