WRITTE A RESUME, COVER LETTER AND THANK YOU LETTER AS A GRADUATED NURSING STUDENTS LOOKING FOR A JOB for first time See Job Ad Below:Reinhart Hospital is a 200-bed family-oriented hospital and moving ahead with exciting plans for the future. Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of it!Requirements: Completion of a nursing program from an accredited school of Nursing within the past year (ASN or BSN).Current State of Florida Registered Nurse license and current BLS certification from the American Heart Association is required.Full-time, benefits-eligible position, 7p-7a, with every other weekend shift required (72hrs/biweekly).Excellent customer service skills required.The RN Residency Program at Reinhart Hospital is for new graduate nurses. The year-long program provides the new graduate with a knowledge base, skill set, and structured support needed to transition to competence in clinical nursing practice.The Residency program supplements the traditional hospital and unit orientations. During the program, the Resident will receive a staff nurse salary with full-time benefits. The program requires a 2-year commitment.Qualifications Obtain an ADN or BSN degree from an accredited school of nursing within the past year and no more than six months employment as a Registered Nurse Current and clear Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse Maintain Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support Health Care Provider Card required. For consideration, ALL the following MUST be submitted at the time the application is completed. Application received without required documentation WILL NOT be considered.A Professional Resume to Include:GPA – Overall GPA accompanied by unofficial transcriptsEmployment History- organization, dates, job title, responsibilities Volunteer Service- name of organization, role, and responsibilities Leadership roles in work, school or service organization; honors & awards Academic clinical experiences: institution name, unit, dates and brief descriptions of care provided, and competencies performed. Letters of recommendation Two professional letters of recommendation, one of which can be from a clinical faculty member Thank you for your interest in Reinhart Hospital.Reinhart Hospital is an EO/AA procurer of goods/services, M/F/D/V
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.